product description page
Writing the NIH Grant Proposal : A Step-by-Step Guide - (Paperback)
About this item
Authors William Gerin, Christine Kapelewski, and Niki L. Page are here to help you secure NIH funding for your research!
Writing the NIH Grant Proposal, Third Edition offers hands-on advice that simplifies, demystifies, and takes the fear out of writing a federal grant application. Acting as a virtual mentor, this book provides systematic guidance for every step of the NIH application process, including the administrative details, developing and managing collaborative relationships, budgeting, and building a research team. Helpful hints along the way provide tips from researchers who have received grants themselves.
New to this Edition:
- Much more user-friendly in response to the updated NIH website
- Covers the new Application Submission System & Interface for Submission Tracking (ASSIST) online submission form for both single and multiple projects
- Revamped advice on substantive sections of the proposal to address lowered page allowance
- Coverage of the new scoring system and reviewer reporting system
- Coverage of the usage and submission of the new SF 424 forms