About this item
Click to chat with an expertIf the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
- Built from the ground up by Xbox for a personal, immersive game and chat experience
- Rich stereo sound and clear voice capture
- Comfortable, lightweight fit for long gaming sessions
- Easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hearRich stereo sound and clear voice capture for a personal, immersive experience
- Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio
- Easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear with independent game and chat audio levels
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice captureComfortable fit for long gaming sessions
- Over the ear design, with breathable fabric ear cups
- Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use
- Audio controls at your fingertips: includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter with controls for volume up/down, microphone mute, and game and chat audio levels
- Lightweight design at 9ozEasy to setup, no additional batteries required
- Wireless to Xbox One console; wired only to the Wireless Controller
- No additional batteries required; powered by the Xbox One Wireless Controller* Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).
- Premium 40mm Neodymium speakers
- Speaker frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Over-the-ear ear cup design
- Unidirectional microphone
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz to 10Khz
- Weight: 9oz/255g
- 4' cable to Xbox One Wireless Controller
- Wireless to Xbox One ConsoleContents
- Stereo Headset
- Stereo Headset Adapter
- USB Cable
Surround your senses Immerse yourself in rich stereo sound with the Xbox One Stereo Headset.
Weight: 1.69 pounds
Model Compatibility: Xbox One
Ear Cushion Material: Foam
Cable/Cord Length: 4 feet
Wireless Technology: No wireless technology
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Street Date: March 8, 2014
Item Number (DPCI): 207-00-2005
Most helpful positive reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Xbox Fan — 11 months ago
These are very comfortable and have great sound. Voices are very clear, so they’re great for use in party chat. I have worn them for 5+ hours and they were comfortable the entire time.see moreof the reviewer's review
an almost must have
4 out of 5 stars
refugio — 4 years ago
start with negative. didn't read directions on update controller, but once done properly worked. cost wise your paying for proprietary adapter BUT you don't have to worry about an added battery on headset. i live in a small apt and these work great sound wise. plus since disconnects from adapter cou...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
CaylaElise — 3 years ago
Purchased this headset for my husband for Christmas. It is a great value and works great. He previously had a completely wireless headset for his xbox 360. He doesn't mind that this connects to the controller. He rates the headset an A+!see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
Didn't even last a month!!
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Will — 2 months ago
Bought the Xbox mic after a worker recommended it to me saying his has lasted over a year. I do treat my mic well with keeping it off the floor, and away from possible breaking spots in my house. The mic recently broke after the third week. Around the second week the mic would cut out every once in ...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Terribel — 3 months ago
Terrible. Sound cuts out if even twisted the wrong way. Loud screeching sound pretty often and your friends or who you play with can not hear you very well at all even with the mic close to you mouth.