Nori seaweeds are roasted with care for crispy texture and flavor.
How to Make Sushi Rolls:
1) Place a sheet of Sushi Nori over the Bamboo Sushi Mat with the shiny side down. Spread about 2 cups of sushi rice evenly over the nori and leave a 1 inch space at the edge of the nori.
2) Place your favorite fillings across the center of the sushi rice.
3) Place your thumbs on the back of the mat and begin rolling away from you. Be sure to support the fillings with the rest of your fingers.
4) Roll sushi until the edge of the nori is placed under the sushi.
5) Shape the roll by pressing lightly with both hands.
6) Remove the bamboo sushi mat and slice sushi roll into six to eight pieces. Sushi Rice: While it is hot, transfer the freshly made Japanese steamed rice to a large flat bowl. Sprinkle sushi vinegar over the rice and mix the rice swiftly with a flat wooden spatula. Please be careful that the rice does not become too sticky. Cool the rice down to room temperature. To prevent the sushi rice from drying out during cool down, cover the bowl with a damp towel.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic Box
State of Readiness: Ingredient
Servings: 10, Approximate
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Exterior container weight: .88 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 212-30-1196
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
Nutritious: A product that meets Target's definition of "Nutritious" in the Food wellness standard"."
Simple Ingredients: A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.