About this item
- An amazing word puzzle challenge game
- Build a grid of interlocked words like a crossword puzzle
- Use the letter tiles and logic (and the clue card)
- Encourages language skills, reasoning skills & logic, fun interaction
- Designed for players of all levels
- Stumped? Open a clue tab!
- You decide when you're ready for the next clue!
- One clue shows you letter combinations that are in the puzzle
- Another clue shows you the position of certain letters in the grid
- Solutions to each puzzle are included (but don't give up too soon!)
- Lock the letters together into words
- Ideal for solitaire play or as a fun group challenge
- 40 puzzles with clue books
- 55 letter tiles
- Instructions included
- High quality, long-lasting construction
You know what a crossword puzzle looks like; now you get to build your own, following the clue cards!Build and connect interlocking words into a grid. That's right: the words must connect! One level option connects the same four words across and down. Another level uses four words across and four different words down! But don't worry; the puzzles are not impossible! A genius vocabulary isn't even required. In fact, pshaw; a genius vocabulary might work against you; the game uses 4-letter words anyone might use on a daily basis! Take your first Clue Card, then sort out the 16 letters for the puzzle. They will fit together vertically and horizontally just like a jigsaw puzzle, so feel free to lock words together when you think you're onto something!Leave the puzzle out at breakfast, during PTA meetings, cocktail parties, football games, baby showers, all the time! Honestly, this puzzle game is an anytime challenge; leave it out and your friends and neighbors will get sucked in, too! (Oh, and the plastic tiles wipe clean, so keeping the puzzle in a busy part of your home is no problem whatsoever!) At an impasse, a standstill, a no-way-out woeful dead end? Open the first flap of the Clue Card to reveal a hidden clue. Clues will tell you: letters you will find adjacent to each other in the puzzle, where you might find some letters in the grid, or even word clues like a real crossword puzzle! Calling all moms, dads, grandparents, word lovers, pattern lovers, puzzle lovers, challenge lovers, Mensa minds, and junior high school students! Everyone can enjoy YOTTSUGO on an even playing field! Wordsmithery is not required!
Number of Pieces: 95
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
Item Number (DPCI): 087-09-0845