product description page
You Can Draw in 30 Days : The Fun, Easy Way to Learn to Draw in One Month or Less (Paperback) (Mark
about this item
- Quick and easy step-by-step instructions for drawing everything from simple spheres to apples, trees, buildings, and the human hand and face
- More than 500 line drawings, illustrating each step
- Time-tested tips, techniques, and tutorials for drawing in 3-D
- The 9 Fundamental Laws of Drawing to create the illusion of depth in any drawing
- 75 student examples to help gauge your own progress
In just 20 minutes a day for a month, you can learn to draw anything, whether from the world around you or from your own imagination. It’s time to embark on your creative journey. Pick up your pencil and begin today!
Ideal for college students, professionals, or anyone who always wanted to learn but never did, You Can Draw in 30 Days makes it easy to draw anything, whether from the world around you or from your imagination.