about this item
Stove Top Directions:
1. Mix 2-1/2 cups water, rice mix and 2 tbsp. butter, margarine or olive oil in 2-quart saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
2. Simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir occasionally to prevent rice and beans from sticking.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Serving Suggestion: Add a half pound of sliced sausage to make a complete meal.
1. Mix 2-1/2 cups hot water, rice mix and 2 tbsp. butter, margarine or olive oil in 2-1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. Microwave on high 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on medium (50% power) 18 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times as needed. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven. Caution: Bowl and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.