Features: Navy Blue (band)
Water Resistance: Water-Resistant
Product Model: Apple Watch Series 6
Battery Charge Life: Up to 18 Hours
Electronics Features: Always-On Display, Customizable Watch Faces, Built-In GPS, Mobile Payment Technology
Material: Watch Band: Fluoroelastomer
Operating System Compatibility: Watch OS
Connection Types: No Wired Connection Ports
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
Activities tracked: Cycling, Running
Metrics Measured: Heart Rate, VO2 Max, Floors Climbed, Active Minutes, Sleep Duration
Battery: 1 Non-Universal Lithium Ion, Required, Included
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Street Date: September 28, 2020
Item Number (DPCI): 057-10-5867
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app.¹ Take an ECG from your wrist.²See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
• GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
• Measure your blood oxygen with a sensor and app¹
• Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app²
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series⁵
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swimproof design³
• Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
• Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
• High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
• Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
• Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
• Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist⁴
• watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and customizable watch faces
• Aluminum cases
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
¹Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
²The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
³ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
⁴To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
A wireless technology used for exchanging data
Product is able to resist the penetration of water to some degree.