About this item
- Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Body Lotion to help heal & relieve very dry skin
- Fast-absorbing lotion starts working immediately to heal very dry skin with rich 48-hour moisture
- Dimethicone skin protectant made with shea butter to help lock in long-lasting moisture
- Specially formulated with soothing Triple Oat Complex containing oat flour, oat oil & oat extract
- Daily lotion provides clinically proven soothing relief for itchy, dry skin with 48-hour moisture
- Moisturizing dry skin relief lotion has been allergy tested & is free of fragrances, parabens & dyes
- The rich, yet fast-absorbing lotion is non-greasy, non-comedogenic & formulated for sensitive skin
- Effective dry skin body lotion from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 70 years
Stop use and ask a doctor ifStop use and ask a doctor if : condition worsens,symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use onDo not use on: deep or puncture wounds,animal bites,serious burns.
DirectionsApply as needed.
Other informationStore at room temperature.
Question or comments?866-428-3366
Q: Is this gluten free?
A: Hi there, our Skin Relief Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion has not been added nor tested for Gluten. Please let us know if you have any other questions, thank you!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product tested on animals?
A: At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we do not conduct animal testing in the research or development of our cosmetic products. We believe cosmetic products can be validated as safe and effective without compromising animal welfare, but some countries still require animal testing data to approve new cosmetic products for sale. We are investing to advance non-animal testing methods and support efforts to eliminate the testing of cosmetic products or ingredients on animals globally.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can u use this for your vaginal area
A: This product can be used all over the body but is for external use only. We recommend reaching out to a healthcare professional if you have any questions. Take care!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert