About this item
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent cleans burnt-on messes in just one wash, with no pre-wash needed.
- Dissolves fast to release the grease fighting power of Dawn, while food seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain
- Get virtually spotfree sparkling clean dishes on even the toughest messes
- Formulated to help prevent hard water spots and filming to keep your machine looking fresh and clean
- Running the dishwasher daily saves water* Save up to 20 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash *ENERGY STAR certified dishwashers use 4 gallons per cycle. Running the tap for 11 minutes handwashing uses up to 24 gallons of water.
- #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade based on co-marketing agreements vs. other automatic dishwasher detergent brands
- Convenient, premeasured ActionPac with no finicky plastic wrapping. Phosphate free.
Allergens & Warnings:CAUTION: IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See Caution on back panel., CAUTION: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. Safe for septic tanks. Store in a cool, dry place. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's directions., Contains fragrance allergen(s).
Q: Is this product cruelty free?
A: We do not test our products on animals anywhere in the world unless required by law and we are working hard to make animal testing of all consumer products obsolete.submitted byCascade - 14 days agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use Platinum on fine china?
A: Thank you for your question, Nancy, as we only want you to be 100% satisfied with the results you receive after using Cascade Platinum ActionPacs. The easiest answer to your question is to make sure your china is dishwasher-safe. This is decided by the manufacturer of the dishes. Never wash old, worn, antique, or family heirlooms in the dishwasher. When in doubt, wash by hand. As a rule, hand-painted and antique china should never be cleaned by machine. Also know that platinum or gold trim on china will fade regardless of detergent used, and they're usually not considered dishwasher safe.submitted byCascade - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Do I need to use additional rinse aid and dishwasher salt along with this?
A: No, your Cascade Platinum will be good to clean your dishes thoroughly.submitted byCascade - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Why is the packaging different?
A: All of our ActionPac™ package got an artwork upgrade in February, Vik!submitted byCascade - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: IS THIS HIGH EFFICIENCY DISHWASHER DETERGENT
A: Our ActionPacs are safe for For Automatic dishwashers!submitted byCascade - 6 years agoBrand expert