About this item
- The nostalgic pairing of creamy peanut butter and banana with mouthwatering real dark chocolate.
- NUTRITION FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY: CLIF BAR is made to feed the adventure in all of us. Our bars are purposefully crafted to deliver the protein, fiber, and carbs to sustain active bodies. A perfect energy snack to fuel up with, before, or during activity.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Keeping your energy up never tasted so good. Every bar is made with wholesome non-GMO ingredients like nuts, dried fruits, organic rolled oats, and real chocolate.
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS, ENDLESS VARIETY: Satisfy any taste with a dazzling array of craveable CLIF BAR flavors to choose from.
- ENERGY ON THE GO: Power up with wholesome, delicious energy, all wrapped up and ready to go.
It's the first bar we made, and it's still everything we're about. Wholesome, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you're on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.
Contains: Soy, peanuts
May Contain: Wheat, tree nuts, Milk
Serving Size: 2.4 ounces
Protein Grams per Serving: 10 grams
Primary Supplement Ingredient: Plant-based protein
Good Source Of: Fiber, protein, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D
Excellent Source Of: Calcium, magnesium
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
Wellness Standard: Non-GMO
Main Ingredient: Grain
Dietary Needs: Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, Rainforest Alliance Certified
State of Readiness: Ready to eat
Servings: 6, Exact
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 6
Exterior container weight: 14.4 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 071-20-0962
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
Most recent reviews
Peanut butter, banana, and dark chocolate.. no way to go wrong with that combo
5 out of 5 stars
popculturalistnerd — 3 months ago
As others have stated, yes, they are that good. They could probably stop a charging pregnant woman in her tracks if a pint of Haagen Dazs is unavailable.
5 out of 5 stars
Alertinworthiness — 1 year ago
I agree with the the avid biking review here (Target.com) but I will say it's hard to beat the choc chip peanut butter. Haven't tried the carrot cake, or hot chocoloate flavor. But with the banana choc peanut butter is worthy and I didn't know I needed it until I tried it. Strong work Clif Baez!!
Tastes like the real thing
4 out of 5 stars
RunandBike — 1 year ago
As an avid runner, cyclist, and fitness devotee, Clif Bars have been my go-to energy fuel for years. I've tried every flavor and most are great...and Banana Peanut Butter is one of the best. It's a little higher in fat than some, but worth it.see moreof the reviewer's review