About this item
- UPGRADE TO A SMARTER CLEAN - The i6+ introduces an exclusive upgrade to Imprint® Smart Mapping, giving you the same capabilities and experiences as the Roomba® i7+. Roomba® i6+ learns your home to clean and schedule by room, unleashing powerful cleaning when, where, and how you want to attack messes in the moment.
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF - Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE® Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i6+ to empty itself for up to 60 days.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE and POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot® HOME app or your voice assistant.
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - Intelligently maps and cleans an entire level of your home. Patented iAdapt® technology with vSLAM® navigation actively captures thousands of precise measurements each millisecond to optimize coverage.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- IDEAL FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog dander allergens.
- THE DREAM TEAM OF CLEAN - With Imprint Link® Technology, the Roomba® i6+ robot vacuum and Braava jet® m6 robot mop team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence.
- PICKS UP RIGHT WHERE IT LEFT OFF - Doesn’t skip a beat, or a mess. When its running low on battery it recharges and resumes, ensuring a complete clean.
- ABILITY TO GET SMARTER - Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Equipped with advanced hardware capable of providing the intelligent features you love today, and access to our latest advancements in the future.
Q: what is the noise level
A: Hi Skyle, We don't measure the noise level of this model, but you have the ability to set quiet times to delay the auto empty process to a time that is more convenient.submitted byiRobot - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: How does the Keep out Zones work?
A: Keep-Out Zones allow you to designate areas in your home where you don’t want your robot to go. Keep-Out Zones can be added to the iRobot® HOME App by adding rectangular zones to your Imprint™ Smart Map. This feature is ideal for keeping your robot away from pet bowls, clutter, or other areas where your robot has difficulty navigating.submitted byiRobot representative - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: I have wool looped carpet. Does the roller brush pull looped threads?
A: Hello EB, The Roomba should be able to navigate without issue on such carpets, but all looped carpets differ and we cannot guarantee that it will not happen. However, you can always return the robot if it is experiencing issues with your carpetsubmitted byiRobot representative - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: what is the difference between the i3 & I6
A: Hello NAS, The i6 has an onboard camera, while the i3 does not. The i6 has directed room cleaning and Keep Out zone features, while the i3 does not.submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have the pet accident avoidance like the j7?
A: Hello Soccermama72, No the i6+ does not have pet waste detection like the J7.submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: that is map and vacuum?
A: Hello, The i6+ is only a vacuum and does not mop. It does however create an integrated smart map, which your robot uses to navigate.submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How well does this perform with different type of large and small rugs?
A: Hello Kari, the I6+ will perform very well on both types of rugs and will be able to remove all debris and last a long time as long as the essential care and maintenance procedures are followed.submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert