Health Facts: Aluminum-Free, Sulfate-Free
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing
Item Number (DPCI): 037-13-0390
Get a beautiful, sun-drenched tan in just 60 seconds by smoothing on Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body. This lightweight, airy mousse works with your skin tone to mimic results you'd get from the natural sun, and without the unpleasant sunless tanner odor. The tinted formula lets you see where you've applied it, so the result is a precise, even glow that dries in 60 seconds. The color develops instantly, and will continue to develop for several hours after application to a natural-looking shade. If you'd like deeper color, the formula is buildable, and can be applied again the next day. It's safe, hassle-free color even when the beach is miles (or months) away
How to Use Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body:
For best results, exfoliate with Jergens Natural Glow Color Primer Exfoliating In-Shower Body Scrub before applying. Pump mousse into hand and smooth over clean, dry skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees, and ankles. Wash hands immediately after use. Allow skin to dry for at least 60 seconds before getting dressed. Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for more natural-looking color, and again the next day for a deeper tan.
Tips for Getting Your Best Glow with Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse for Body:
- Choose your desired shade of Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse (Light Bronze or Deep Bronze). If you have a lighter skin tone, it's best to start with Light Bronze since the color is buildable.
- Apply to freshly cleansed, exfoliated skin to ensure the most even distribution and absorption of product
- Moisturize skin a few hours prior to application to ensure flawless, even color
- Use a sunless tanning mitt or gloves when applying to avoid any unwanted color on your hands
- Use sparingly around areas that tend to be extra dry like knuckles, knees, ankles, and in between fingers and toes
- Avoid getting wet (swimming, exercising, or showering) for at least four hours after application
- If you have any unwanted color on your skin, you can use a body scrub to remove it, or wait for it to wear off in approximately one week