About this item
- Gluten Free
- Simple Ingredients
- Supports Healthy Skin, Hair, Nails: Collagen protein is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body. Natural collagen production declines with age.
- Supports Healthy Connective Tissue: The perfect protein complement to any workout or morning routine. Simply add to your smoothie, shake, or coffee as a creamer.
- Primal, Paleo, Keto Friendly: contains beneficial fat and 10 Grams of collagen types 1 & 3 per serving.
- Uncompromisinly Delicious Flavor: Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel is made with organic fair trade cocoa powder and coconut milk powder for exceptional flavor mixed with water or combined in a shake or smoothie.
- No gluten, grains, dairy, whey or soy
- No fillers, preservatives or anything artificial
Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel is packed with the purest of ingredients to make uncompromisingly delicious shakes and smoothies free of sugar, dairy, and soy. Harnessing the nourishing properties of collagen-one of the most abundant sources of protein in the human body-this unbeatable collagen protein blend is the ultimate way to support everything from joints, tendons, and muscles to healthy hair, skin, and nails. The best part: thanks to its tasty infusion of coconut milk, organic fair-trade cocoa powder, monk fruit extract, and sea salt, this Paleo-Approved Collagen Fuel makes for a wholesome, satiating snack that's kind to your taste buds and your gut. What are you waiting for? Get ready to stir, blend, and shake!
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Product Form: Powder
Primary dietary ingredient: Collagen
Secondary dietary ingredients: Coconut
Primary dietary ingredient amount per serving: 11000 mg
Package Quantity: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 094-08-3714
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
A product that has an unqualified independent third-party certification, or carries an on-pack statement relating to the finished product being gluten-free.
A product that meets Target's definition of "Minimum Requirements" in the Food "wellness standard": no synthetic flavors, synthetic colors, synthetic preservatives, or synthetic sweeteners; no high fructose corn syrup; no added synthetic trans fat.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.