Trial/Mini/Travel Size: Yes
Health Facts: Contains Flaxseed, Petroleum-Free, Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Silicone-Free, Bha-Free (Butylated Hydroxyanisole), DMDM Hydantoin-Free, Dye-Free, Phthalate-Free, Vegan, Contains Salicylic Acid, Contains Seaweed, Water-Based, Formaldehyde Donor-Free, Contains Retinol, No Fragrance Added, Skin Lightening, Contains Macadamia Oil, Lanolin-Free, Contains Glycolic Acid, Artificial Color-Free, Oil-Free, Non-Toxic, Aluminum-Free, Talcum-Free, Contains Aloe, Gluten-Free, Contains Shea Butter, Bht-Free (Butylated Hydroxytoulene), Contains Beta Hydroxy, Contains Peptides, Formaldehyde-Free, Contains Antioxidants, Sulfate-Free, PABA-Free, Paraben-Free, Contains Sea Buckthorn, Contains Oils, Made Without Parabens, Contains Alpha Hydroxy, Contains Olive Oil, Contains Ceramides, Contains Vitamin C, Contains Vitamin B5, Contains Kelp, Contains Vitamin E, Mineral Oil-Free, Contains Probiotics, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate-Free, Alkaline-Free
Product Warning: Not for children under the age of 12, keep out of reach of children
Sustainability Claims: Post-Consumer Recycled Material, Bio-Preferred, Cruelty-Free, Recyclable, Source-Reduced, Compostable, Plant-Based, Renewable Resource, Contains Recycled Content
Beauty Purpose: Anti-Aging, Wrinkle Reduction, Tone Correction, Skin Texture Improvement, Oil Control, Brightening, Spot Treatment, Hydrating, Anti-Acne, Firming
Industry or Government Certifications: Forest Stewardship Council Certified
Recommended Skin Type: Acne-Prone, Very Dry, Dry, Mature, Combination, Extra Sensitive, Oily, Normal, Sensitive
Features: Lightweight, Moisturizing, Skin Toning Agent, Nongreasy, Non-Drying
Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-6930
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Your skin type, your genes, your lifestyle — all these things, and more, make your skin unique. That’s why we formulate skincare specifically for you, using only clean, plant-based, ingredients that are proven effective.
Eliminate the guesswork with a personalized skin analysis
Start with a comprehensive skin analysis exploring your unique skin goals, skin condition, skin barrier health, lifestyle and environment. 3 out of 4 people choose the wrong skincare, which is why we give you the tools you need to test your skin at home.
Clean skincare formulas, made just-for-you
Your custom serum is made with key active ingredients carefully selected for your top skin concern and overall skin health. Every serum provides multiple skin benefits, but we never lose sight of your goal. All of our serum formulations are microbiome-friendly, lightweight, absorb easily into your skin, and will layer seamlessly with your current skincare routine.
During your skin analysis, you can specify if you’d prefer a fragrance-free formula or fragranced with essential oils.
Skin concerns we target:
• Breakouts & clogged pores
• Dark spots & uneven tone
• Dry skin & rough patches
• Fine lines & wrinkles
• Firmness & elasticity
• Oil & shine control
• Pore size & skin texture
• Redness & irritation
How it works
1. Start your skin analysis at pureculturebeauty.com/target
2. Test your skin at home, and log results in your Pure Culture account — no need to mail anything back.
3. Based on your results, we’ll customize your skincare and ship it directly to you.
Founded by industry experts Victor Casale (MAC Cosmetics and CoverFX) and Joy Chen (YesTo).
Your clear choice for clean. Formulated products are formulated without phthalates, propyl- & butyl-parabens, formaldehyde donors, ethanolamines, musks, nonylphenol ethoxylates, glycol ethers, problematic siloxanes & perfluorinated substances (PFAS).
Additional details by category:
• Beauty, Baby, Personal Care & Cleaning - also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Pest Control - also classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the EPA.
• OTC Medicines - also formulated without synthetic colors, artificial flavors and sweeteners, methyl-parabens, DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), DMAA (1,3-dimethylamylamine), cyclodextrin, bisulfites and more.
• Supplements – formulated without ingredients prohibited in OTC products plus no amygdalin, ephedra, kratom, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) anti-oxidants, pharmaceuticals like benfotiamine, phentermine and sulbutiamine, and more. Third-party certified by NSF or USP to be free from contaminants and adulterants. Sports Supplements also third-party certified as NSF Certified for Sport or Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG) Drug Free. Also, cruelty free and/or not tested on animals.
• Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free.
• Pets - made with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
• Car Seats - fabric, foam and labels made without intentionally added flame retardants and stain repellents (PFAS)
Formulated without phthalates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates."
Formulated without parabens: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens."
Formulated without sulfates: A product either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that it does not contain sulfates (not added sulfates); or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no sulfates" or "sulfate-free".
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
Contains Vitamin C
Contains Vitamin C.
Contains Hyaluronic Acid
Contains Hyaluronic Acid.
Contains Salicylic Acid
Contains Salicylic Acid.
Recommended for Sensitive Skin.
Recommended for Oily Skin.
Recommended for Dry Skin.
Recommended for Combination Skin.
Recommended for Normal Skin.
Recommended for Acne-Prone Skin.
Recommended for Mature Skin.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.