About this item
- Schwinn aluminum road frame with a steel road fork ensures quick, agile riding
- Shimano 14-speed integrated shifter/brake lever combo works with Shimano derailleurs for precise shifting
- Schwinn oversized road tires provide fast and smooth cycling wherever the ride takes you
- Alloy double wall rims are strong and light
- Schwinn aluminum handlebar, stem and seat post are lightweight and durable
If speed is the name of your game, then you need a bike that's nimble and agile and built to go fast. Introducing the 700c Men's Volare 1400 by Schwinn, a speedy, light road bike that's sure to quench your need for speed. The light Schwinn aluminum road frame pairs with the steel road fork for agile riding, aided by the lightweight handlebar, stem and seat post componentry. Braking is crisp and shifting is smooth thanks to the Shimano 14-speed integrated shifter/brake lever combo and Shimano derailleurs. Oversized Schwinn road tires keep things fast and smooth, while the alloy double wall rims keep the bike durable and ride enjoyable. Like all Schwinn bikes, the Volare 1400 comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the ride on a Schwinn!
Dimensions (Overall): 37 inches (H) x 67 inches (L)
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Used For: Racing/Competition, Commuting
Weight: 32.8 pounds
Rear Wheel Diameter: 28 inches
Bicycle Frame Material: Aluminum
Bicycle Chain Material: Steel
Rim Material: Metal Alloy
Gear Speeds: 14
Pedal Material: Resin
Seat Material: Polypropylene, Vinyl
Assembly Details: Adult assembly required, tools not provided
Bike Type: Road
Front Wheel Height: 700c/28"
Tire Type: Smooth
Tire Width: 1"
Bicycle frame size: 31.5"
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 082-09-0077