About this item
- CLUMPING LITTER: Fight litter box odors with the power of Scoop Away™ clumping clay unscented cat litter that deodorizes and provides instant odor control; Packaging may vary
- 7 DAY ODOR CONTROL: Specially formulated for the smelliest litter boxes, this scented cat litter has a 7-day odor control guarantee plus odor-fighting antimicrobial agents.
- DUST FREE SCOOPING LITTER: Dust free scooping cat litter provides cleaner surfaces and cleaner air.
- SCOOPABLE KITTY LITTER: Make cleaning easy with this dust free scooping litter that reacts to liquids on contact to form tight, solid clumps that eliminate odor from urine, feces and bacteria.
- SCOOP AWAY™ CAT LITTER: Made for extreme litter box odors, this cat litter is fortified with an Ammonia Shield to destroy litter box odors and control the growth of bacterial odors on the litter.
Usage Directions: Fill clean litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Scoop Away clumping cat litter. For best results, do not mix Scoop Away litter with non-clumping cat litter. Remove clumps and solids daily, and dispose in trash. Do not flush. The rest of the litter stays fresh. Top off litter box to maintain to a 3 to 4 inch depth for optimal performance.
Caution Statements: As a reminder, especially to pregnant women and immunosuppressed persons, cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Therefore, always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. For further information, consult your doctor. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. Caution: Do not use this product as a traction aid because product becomes slippery and slick when wet.
Q: Is this scented or not? the product details say it's unscented AND scented.
A: this is Unscented. and yes my cats seem to tolerate too and price is reasonablesubmitted byMellybelle - 10 months ago
A: They sell an unscented and sented version We use the unscented and its great! There is still a slight litter smell when you first pour it but its not an overwhelming floral smell like the sented litters. Our 5 kitties like it too - it really masks their poopies unless they dont burry it =bsubmitted byMaygan - 2 years ago