About this item
- SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration body lotion moisturizes dry skin, leaving it soft and feeling pampered and giving you glowing skin.
- Now in the perfect travel size, this moisturizer, with a luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk and Coconut water, nourishes and hydrates your dry skin.
- The Daily Hydration body lotion is a great everyday moisturizer, and you can take it on the go!
- Not only is the SheaMoisture dry skin lotion blended with 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, it is also formulated without parabens, sulfates, and is never tested on animals.
- Get hydrated skin with this moisturizing, creamy body lotion.
- Smooth lotion all over your skin after bath or shower, or use as a massage cream and make it part of your skin care routine.
Allergens & Warnings:If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Q: I love this product but the bottle definitely needs to be changed . This is more of a body cream not a lotion and should be put in a container that allows the body cream to be easily accessable ?!
A: Thanks for contacting us on our Coconut Oil body lotion. Our team is sorry to hear this was too thick and difficult to use. Both formulations and packaging can be updated based on consumer commentary and we've made sure to share yours with our staff.submitted bySheaMoisture - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: I see that this product has been out for awhile and the consistency of the lotion still is very thick and impossible to pump through the tube. This is more of a body cream not a lotion please change !
A: Thanks for reaching out on our Coconut Oil body lotion. We're saddened to learn the texture was too thick to use with the pump. Our packaging is updated from time to time and we'll make sure to share your comments with our team. If you'd like additional help, please email us at email@example.com with ref. ID: 45171345.submitted bySheaMoisture - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is there any consideration to change the bottle shape to the baby lotion shape since the lotion is so thick and hard to dispense?
A: We appreciate your interest and are sorry to hear about your experience. We would certainly love the chance to speak with you further in order to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org bySheaMoisture - 4 years agoBrand expert