About this item
- 100% Cabernet, 100% Bourbon barrel aged four months.
- Bourbon barrels add nuanced flavors to the wine.
- Cabernet Sauvignon: Notes of dark cherry, blackberry, plum.
- Bourbon Barrels: Notes of honey, vanilla, hazelnut, spice.
- Vintage 2015: 92 Points, Beverage Testing Institute.
The world's first 100% Cabernet Sauvignon that has been 100% aged in Bourbon Barrels. A new frontier in barrel aging that took two years to perfect, Winemaker James Foster poured himself into this project to find the ideal balance of Cabernet character and Bourbon flavor. Try Stave & Steel with hearty meals like cheeseburgers, pizza, or lasagna; it also goes well with good company and a comfortable back porch.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Size: 750 ml
Alcohol Percentage: 13.5
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Glass Bottle
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Container features: Easy pour
Wine varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 1
Exterior container weight: 750 ml
Item Number (DPCI): 213-00-0434