Z- Shade 12 x 12 Foot Lawn, Garden, and Outdoor Event Portable Canopy Tent with Stylish Skirts, Rolling Bag, and Reliable Stake Kit, Tan
About this item
- STYLISH VERSATILE TENT: 12 x 12-foot instant canopy tent is perfect for outdoor events in need of a bit of style
- PROTECTANT COVERAGE: 144 square feet of shade provides ultimate comfort from the heat of the sun; 150D polyester canopy provides 99 percent UV protection so you can spend more time outdoors
- ADJUSTABLE: Fully assembled Insta-Lock Boltless Frame with 3 leg height adjustments to satisfy your shading needs
- CONVENIENTLY FOLDS: Poles snap into place for easy setup; Fold down when not in use for easy portability; Includes convenient storage and transporting rolling bag with a reliable stake kit
- SPECIFICATIONS: Earthy tan and brown colors accent the natural style of your garden or outdoor space; Dimensions (L x W): 12 x 12 feet; Package dimensions (H x W x D): 10.5 x 10.2 x 59 inches; Weight: 37 pounds; Package weight: 71 pounds
The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Q: Is it okay to have this tent up when it is raining or thunderstorm, will the roof blow off?
A: Hello, thanks for asking! This gazebo is waterproof, and as long as the poles and roof are secured properly, there should be no issues with it being out during rain or storms.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the interior space? I know entire exterior is 12x 12 Can it be set up on patio without the anchors for a day when not windy, then taken down or is it required to be anchored to stand up?
A: Dimensions (Overall): 144 inches (H) x 144 inches (W) 144 square feet of shade provides incredible comfort from the heat of the sun or elements. The manufacturer may know a bit more in regards to set up.submitted byVMInnovations - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what are the dimensions of the canopy? Height?
A: The dimensions of this canopy are 12 feet by 12 feet.submitted byVMInnovations - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: the description states “ When it's a little nicer, just pull up the walls and enjoy the free-flowing wind”. are there walls?
A: Thank you for the question. There aren't walls with the canopy. The description is referring to the canopy skirts.submitted byVMInnovations - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: If an item says that it is not sold in store. What exactly does it mean?
A: Thank you for your question, the store doesn't offer the item insidesubmitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the top ventilated?
A: Thank you for your question, no it is notsubmitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is there a vent at the top of the roof?
A: Thank you for your question, no there is not!submitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, is it a free standing or does it need to be screwed in the floor? Thank you!
A: Thank you for your question, it comes with a stake kit.submitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the frame made from, aluminum or steel?
A: Thank you for your question, I read reviews and they are saying its a metal frame !submitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: can this be placed on a wooden deck
A: Thank you for your question, yes it can !submitted byVMInnovations - 4 years agoBrand expert