Captain Snout and the Super Power Questions - by Daniel Amen (Hardcover)
About this item
About the BookCaptain Snout teaches kids how to rid themselves of automatic negative thoughts (ANTs). Written by a board certified child psychiatrist, this picture book encourages children to correct their negative thinking patterns in order to live happier and healthier lives. Full color.
Does your child struggle with negative thought patterns, stress, and anxiety? Captain Snout and the Super Power Questions! encourages children to live a happier and healthier life with a more positive outlook. This motivational picture book by Dr. Daniel Amen, New York Times?bestselling author and board-certified child psychiatrist, offers children a way to address their negative thoughts.
Don't let ANTS steal your happiness! That is what Captain Snout says loud and clear in this playful and encouraging book about living a positive life without the stress of negativity. What exactly are these ANTs? Automatic Negative Thoughts ... and Captain Snout says we can use his super power questions to be mindful of our thoughts and be heroic too?
Written with easy-to-read text for children ages 4 to 8, ?Captain Snout and the Super PowerQuestions!
- Uses the cognitive behavior therapy technique to encourage coping skills and strategies for problem solving
- Teaches children how to adopt a positive mindset and improve their overall well-being
- Teaches children how to overcome automatic negative thoughts (ANTs)
- Encourages young children dealing with anxiety
This quirky and comical picture book is a valuable resource for:
- Parents helping their children overcome stress and anxiety in everyday life
- Teachers who are guiding children through tough situations or motivating a change in mindset
- School or library groups to help start the discussion about mental health and wellness at a young age