About this item
- The #2 selling gate in the U.S.A.
- Pressure-mounted with rubber bumpers that won't damage walls, providing a secure, custom fit, even in older homes with out of square walls
- Extra height perfect for pets
- Completely assembled for immediate use. No tools required!
- Marked and notched locking bar allows easy installation and re-install
- Lightweight and Portable
- This baby gate is 32" tall and expands from 31" to 50" wide
- Gate is constructed of wood and plastic mesh
- For use in standard doorways, hallways, bottom of stairs, kitchens, laundry rooms, bedrooms and playrooms. NOT FOR TOP OF STAIRS.
- Do not allow space between bottom of gate and floor to exceed 3" (7.62 cm)
- Use in doorways with wooden frames. When installing against drywall, ensure mounting surface is reinforced with a wall stud to help prevent damage
- Pets can force themselves into very small openings. Use this gate only with pets whose head or body will not fit into openings in the gate, between the gate and the floor, or between the gate and the wall
The Evenflo® Position & Lock™ Wide and Tall™ Gate is a standard width gate for use in doorways, hallways, bottom of stairs, kitchens, laundry rooms, bedrooms and playrooms. This classic pressure mounted gate is easy to install, will not damage your home, while protecting your loved ones.
Overall Height: 32.0 inches
Minimum and Maximum Extended length: 31.0 inches (min) x 50.0 inches (max)
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Weight: 6.8 pounds
Features: One-Hand Open
Certifications: JPMA Certified
Product Thickness: 3 inches
Use Location: Doorway, Bottom of Stairs
Mount Type: Pressure-mounted
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-2902
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
Nice, Sturdy and Tall
4 out of 5 stars
st — 4 years ago
This gate is great. we have 3 very tall dogs and it is the perfect height to deter them away from jumping over it. it is also very easy to use and shipped quickly!see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
ardawd123 — 4 years ago
I bought this baby gate for my small dog to keep him out of other rooms because I have cats too and he likes to eat their food. This works great. He can't get over it because I bought the tall baby gate! It works great! I have no problems with it. I would recommend this to anyone also with a baby. ...see moreof the reviewer's review
love this gate. height is great.
5 out of 5 stars
yo — 4 years ago
Bought this gate for my front door and slider and it works great. The height is great and kps my son from busting thru my front and back screen door. Its a great price. Gate is tough and easy to install. Goes great with my light laminate flooring. Recommend. ...see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
Easy to use
5 out of 5 stars
Makeupmama — 14 days ago
This gate is pretty easy to use and it works good as a dog gate. I have a small dog 15 pounds. It’s not super sturdy but it does the job. I wouldn’t recommend it for kids that would climb on it or larger dogs but it serves the purpose for me to keep my dog confined to one room and sometimes I just p...see moreof the reviewer's review
Decent gate at good price
3 out of 5 stars
N — 25 days ago
Pros: quick and easy to install, price Cons: doesn’t work well for uneven walls/surfaces, probably wouldn’t stand up to a determined baby or bigger dog. We use this in our hallway to prevent our dogs from thundering up and down the hall while our baby is napping and the gate does its job. However, I...see moreof the reviewer's review