About this item
- 4 ways to play as baby grows! Lay & play, Tummy time, Sit & play, and Take along
- Learning content changes with baby's age & stage with Smart Stages technology
- Sense (0 months +): Up to 20 minutes of continuous music
- Discover (3 months +): Short songs about animals
- Explore (6 months +): Songs & phrases introduce colors, shapes & numbers
- Bonus piano play setting: Press for real piano notes!
- Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play!
- 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, teetheable elephant, crinkle panda, rattle lion & monkey cymbal clackers
- Soft, machine-washable pink mat features loops to attach toys
Where development comes into play
Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses.
Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things!
Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again.
Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
Q: Is the play gym bpa free?
A: We design and engineer thousands of toys and children’s products, and each model is evaluated to make sure it meets stringent safety standards. Our internal product safety procedures are designed to meet or exceed regulations and laws enforced by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and their regulatory counterparts around the world. In toys, BPA is most often found in a material called polycarbonate, which is a very strong and clear plastic that is used in many products to prevent them from shattering or breaking. We set a standard that polycarbonate cannot be used in any product that is intended to be mouthed or touch food or made for a child under the age of 3, with the exception of power adapters and DVDs. For products with polycarbonate, we continue to pursue viable alternatives. For a closer look at our commitment to making safe and sustainable products, you can visit the Citizenship section of Mattel’s website.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the mat made of cloth material, or covered in plastic material?
A: The mat is fabric.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the lights on the keyboard bad for infant less than 6 month when they directly face the lights?
A: Safety is our top priority, and we're pleased to say that all of our products meet or exceed safety standards.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 5 years agoBrand expert