About this item
You've worked hard and planned carefully so that one day you can retire comfortably.
That time has finally arrived. So why doesn't it feel as carefree as you imagined? After building your retirement account, it's time to take money out and use it for everyday expenses -- and that requires an entirely new approach to financial planning. You have lots of questions.
This book is a step-by-step guide to the answers you need to let go of your concerns. The key is to enlist the help of a financial professional with the experience to understand your needs now that you've retired.
Learn which questions to ask and what answers to expect from an advisor with the specialized knowledge to help you enjoy the worry-free retirement you deserve, so can make your golden years the most meaningful and rewarding years of your life.
From the Back Cover
What's the most important thing you can do to make sure you enjoy a worry-free retirement?
Hire an expert to manage your money for you.
But not just any expert.
- The three essential qualities you need in a financial advisor
- What a good financial advisor can and should do for you
- The key questions you should ask an advisor before you hire her--including three questions that will eliminate 90% of all candidates
- The difference between investing after retirement and investing to accumulate wealth
- Why it's critical to find an advisor who understands the unique concerns of a retiree
- How you can tell if an advisor will make your best interest his top priority (Find out by asking just one question!)
You deserve to live your golden years with passion and purpose, free from worries about money. This book is packed with insider secrets that will let you hire an advisor to make your retirement a dream come true. It just might be the most important investment you'll ever make.