About this item
- For ages 8 and up
- Design, build and race marbles through an expandable track system using gravity, magnetism, and kinetics to propel them to the finish.
- Create your own action-packed marble run tracks with this interactive GraviTrax Starter Set construction toy for kids.
- The GraviTrax Starter Set includes height tiles, turns, tracks, and a magnetic cannon for endless building activities to do on your own or in a group.
- This 122-piece STEM toy offers a screen-free activity that fosters problem solving and creativity.
- Put your skills to the test with instructions for 9 different track layouts and 24 fun challenges that encourage critical thinking.
- With over 6 million sold worldwide, GraviTrax makes an awesome birthday present or holiday gift for budding engineers or kids who love to build.
Q: If I by 2 of these sets for brothers, can they later be put together to make a larger set?
A: all sets are compatible with each othersubmitted byScott - 10 months ago
Q: Do I need any batteries for this?
A: Hi -batteries are not required for this.submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the steel balls different colors for racing?
A: Yes, the starter set has a red, blue and green marble (plus silver marbles). That way you can use a different color in each of the 3 starting slots in the launch.submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many of each piece is included in this set?
A: Hi - the starter set includes - Instructions (D, F, EN, NL, E), construction plan booklet, task booklet, 4 base plates, 2 transparent levels, 6 balls, 40 large height tiles, 12 small height tiles, 21 curves, 3 junctions, 2 switches, 1 3-in-1 block, 1 vortex, 1 launch pad, 1 magnetic cannon, 3 long tracks, 6 medium tracks, 9 short tracks, 1 finish line, 4 basic tiles, inserts for basic tiles: 2 catchers, 1 freefall, 1 splash, 1 landing - Total Pieces = 122submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the steel balls larger than a traditional marble? About how large are they?
A: They are slightly smaller than a traditional marble.submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: can you use regular marbles in this as well?
A: Hi Shirley... Gravitrax uses steel balls and they are not the same size as traditional marbles.submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this kit comes with marbles?
A: Yes it contains the steel ball used for play.submitted byLisa - Customer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert