About this item
At a glance
- Includes: One bottle of vitafusion Women's Multivitamin Gummies, Berry Flavored Womens Daily Multivitamins (75 Day Supply) for energy metabolism, bone and immune support (1)
- Support Formulated for Health Needs of Women (1): Daily vitaminsthat are specially formulated to support women's health with Vitamins A, C, D, E, B-6 and B-12, biotin, zinc and folate
- Energy Metabolism, Bone and Immune Health: Each two-gummy serving of these daily multivitamins support energy metabolism, bone and immune health (1) while offering a delicious, natural flavor in every bite
- Delicious and Convenient: This delicious dietary supplement is made with natural fruit flavors and is a great alternative to traditional vitamin pills that are hard to swallow
- Womens Health Support: Gummy vitamins for women made with no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten, no dairy and no synthetic (FDC) dyes, so you only get the health support you need and nothing that you don't
Serving Per Container: 75
Amount Per Serving:
Allergens & Warnings:To ensure quality and potency this product is made with higher dietary ingredient levels than labeled. Do not exceed suggested dosage. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before using. Your need for this product may be met through a balanced diet. Talk to your doctor about your nutritional needs. Product has a tamper evident seal. Store in a cool dry place. COLORS MAY DARKEN, which does not alter potency., KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Q: Where are your vitamins made?
A: Thank you for your question. Our gummy vitamins are manufactured in the United States.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: where does the gelatin come from? it is from pork?
A: Hi momof1, The gelatin in the Vitafusion Women's Multivitamin Gummies comes from pork. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Why does this start tasting like soap halfway through the bottle? Has anyone else had this problem or did I get a bad batch?
A: Hi Kailo, We are sorry to learn of the experience you encountered while using the product as this is not what we would expect. We would like to gather more information on your experience, please give us a call at 1-888-334-5389. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this vitamin contain iron?
A: Hi Erin, The VitaFusion Women's Multivitamin Gummies do not contain iron. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: The label states 3g of added sugar. That seems like a lot. What is the purpose, and what kind of sugar? Natural or other?
A: Hi HopesMyHope, As the #1 Gummy Vitamin Brand, Vitafusion strives to provide high quality supplements, fusing important nutrients and delicious taste all in a convenient gummy. The sugar in Vitafusion Women’s Multivitamin is sucrose and glucose syrup and just enough is added to ensure the great taste consumers expect from Vitafusion. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I take both this one and Vita Fusion "Gorgeous Hair,Nail &Skin" Vitamins?
A: Hi Allie, We would recommend to consult with your healthcare physician. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How does this vitamin offer bone support without calcium?
A: Hi Diane, This product does contain calcium to support this claim. Hope this helps ! Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this contain some form of iron?
A: Hi Christiana, No, this product does not contain iron. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this USP verified? I have a bottle and I can't see very well and read the little letters
A: Hi Ashley, This product is not verified by USP at this time. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert