Cook pancakes, eggs and bacon in the Lodge pre-seasoned cast iron skillet. Made from rugged cast iron, this frying pan distributes heat uniformly throughout the base and sidewalls for even cooking. Plus, this Lodge frying pan retains heat, keeping your food hot and fresh for a long time. It has pouring lips on either side. The Lodge frying pan can be used on gas, induction and glass-ceramic stoves and even in the oven. This 12" cast iron skillet has an assist handle that provides a firm grip while handling hefty loads of food or transferring food to your serving dishes.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Pan-Pot Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Warp-Proof, Heat Resistant, Rust Resistant, Scratch Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
- Cooktop Compatibility: Smooth surface non induction, Gas, Smooth surface induction, Electric coil