About this item
- BFR Hub: stands for Brake, Forward, Reverse and allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake and continue pedaling in reverse to drive backwards
- Fully functional spare tire attaches right to the seat, don't leave on your adventure without it!
- Pneumatic Tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability
- Adjustable Steering Wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children
- Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels
- Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight
- Conveniently stores on its back for a smaller footprint in your garage
- Easily adjustable seat accommodates as young as 4 to 12 years
- Built in Flag holder, flags sold separately
- Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds
Pack a lunch, it's not called the Jeep Adventure for nothing! You're set to ride on an adventure with this mid-sized licensed Jeep, knobby tires, swing axle, adjustable seat, front grille, and your own spare tire - there's no stopping you!
Dimensions (Overall): 25.0 inches (H) x 26.0 inches (W) x 44.0 inches (L)
Weight: 40.0 pounds
Holds up to: 130.0 pounds
Assembly Details: Assembly required
Suggested Age: 5-12 years
Educational Focus: Large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 082-03-0825
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.