October 5, 2010
October 5, 2010
Journey into the deep.
This extraordinary voyage into the depths unknown aboard the legendary submarine Nautilus--commanded by the brilliant, tragic Captain Nemo-explores both the limitless possibilities of science and the twisted labyrinth of the human mind.
A ship-sinking monster confounds American boats until they discover that the creature is actually a submarine powered by the nefarious Captain Nemo (Nemo is Latin for nobody), a swashbuckling villain with grandiose ideas and deadly intentions. Probably the most famous of the novels in Verne's Voyages Extrordinaires series.
Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: War + Military, Sports + Recreation / Water Sports, Types of Characters, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Travel + Voyages, General, Literary, Classics, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Action + Thrillers, Action + Adventure / General, Settings
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Settings, Action + Adventure / General, Action + Thrillers, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Classics, Literary, General, Travel + Voyages, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Types of Characters, Sports + Recreation / Water Sports, War + Military
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 5, 2010
- Author: Jules Verne
- Online Item #: 12826825
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-51-1841
- ISBN: 9780451531698
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported