apple sausage breakfast hash
what you need
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, about 8 ounces each, peeled and 1/4-inch diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package Simply Balanced®
- Sweet Apple or Spinach Garlic Chicken Sausage, diced
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add sweet potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken sausage. Cook 2 minutes until potatoes are golden and sausage is heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Substitute round red or yellow potatoes if desired.