avocado and tomato salad with confetti vinaigrette
what you need
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 small jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maggi Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- Combine bell pepper, onion, cilantro, oil, lime juice, jalapeños, garlic and bouillon in medium bowl until well combined. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes or cut into wedges. Peel and slice avocados. Arrange tomato and avocado slices alternately on top of each other on large platter; drizzle with prepared dressing.
This salad makes a nutritious pairing with your DiGiorno Pizza.
The dressing is a great accompaniment to sautéed, roasted and grilled meat or seafood. It is also wonderful as a dipping sauce for bread.