- Active Time 20m
- Total Time 25m
- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 (24 ounce) can Hunt's Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover skillet with lid. Cook 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
Recipe reprinted by permission of ConAgra. All rights reserved.