homemade black bean dip
what you need
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced, canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Barbeque popchips
- In work bowl of food processor, place beans, cilantro, onion, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, chile and salt. Process until dip is smooth and creamy, scraping down sides of bowl once or twice, or as needed.
This recipe courtesy of Jillian Michaels.