black bean quesadillas with spinach
what you need
- 1 (15 ounce) can Market Pantry Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup taco-seasoned shredded cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, stems removed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Add beans to large bowl; mash lightly with fork. Stir in cheese, spinach and salsa.
- Spoon over half of each tortilla. Fold in half.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium. Add 2 quesadillas. Heat 3 minutes; turn over. Heat 3 to 4 minutes longer until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into wedges. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime, sour cream and hot sauce, if desired.
Add 1/2 cup shredded, cooked chicken to the filling, if desired.