Ore-Ida breakfast hash
what you need
- 3 Cups Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
- 1/2 cup Ore-Ida Chopped Onions
- 8 ounces fresh pork sausage
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat, cook sausage for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring until small crumbles form.
- Add potatoes and onions, and cook for about 8 minutes, or until Potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally and adding more nonstick cooking spray as needed.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and salt. Pour into skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, or until eggs are set, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomato and cook for another minute, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
If desired, substitute Ore-Ida Potatoes O’Brien With Onions and Peppers with Ore-Ida Southern Style Hash Browns.