buffalo chicken pizza/flatbread
what you need
- 1 prepared thin crust pizza/flatbread (such as Boboli)
- 1 (15 ounce) package TGI Friday's buffalo Boneless Chicken
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack blended cheese
- Heat oven to 450°F and prepare chicken according to package directions. Thaw buffalo sauce pouch in warm water and set aside. Meanwhile, place pizza/flatbread on baking sheet and spread ranch dressing over crust. Sprinkle cheese over sauced crust.
- Once chicken is cooked, carefully cut chunks in half and layer on pizza crust. Place pizza/flatbread in oven and follow package instructions.
- Remove from oven and slide pizza onto cutting board. Drizzle with desired amount of buffalo sauce. Cut and serve.