buffalo chicken pinwheels
what you need
- 4 Mission Medium/Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 (12.5 ounce) cans Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 3 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons prepared Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon fresh celery, finely minced
- Combine chicken and buffalo sauce in a medium size mixing bowl and stir to coat; set aside.
- Lay one warm Mission tortilla flat on a work surface. Spread 2 teaspoons dressing evenly over entire tortilla.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced celery over dressing.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauced chicken evenly over entire tortilla.
- Begin at the bottom and roll forward into a cylinder; slice into 8 equal slices and serve.
- Repeat for remaining 3 tortillas.
Serve with Mission Tortilla Chips, Wheat Thins snacks or Triscuit crackers.