buffalo chicken salad triangles
what you need
- 2 (12.5 ounce) cans Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm Very Thin 100% Whole Wheat Bread, toasted
- 16 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat blue cheese
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Stir chicken, celery, dressing and pepper sauce in medium bowl.
- Cut each bread slice diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Top each bread triangle with 1 leaf lettuce and 2 tablespoons chicken mixture. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Top with tomatoes.
Serve with Mission Tortilla Chips, Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers.