buffalo chicken stromboli
what you need
- 2 (12.5 ounce) cans Swanson Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- Heat oven to 400°F. Stir chicken, dressing and pepper sauce in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface. Unfold pastry sheet on work surface. Roll pastry sheet into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- With a short side facing you, spoon chicken mixture down center of pastry. Fold long sides of pastry to center over filling and press to seal. Place pastry, seam-side down, onto a baking sheet. Tuck ends under to seal.
- Bake 30 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
Serve with Mission Tortilla Chips, Wheat Thins or Triscuit crackers.