Butterfinger popcorn balls
what you need
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 18 (6.3 oz/ total) Nestle Butterfinger Miniature Candy Bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Combine popcorn and chopped Butterfinger in large bowl.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Stir in marshmallows.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture quickly toss to coat well.
- Spray hands with non-stick cooking spray. Form popcorn mixture into six 3-inch balls.
- Place on wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.