buttery cranberry cider
what you need
- 4 cups Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 4-inch sprigs rosemary plus additional branches for garnish
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick salted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup bourbon or dark rum (optional)
- Combine cranberry cocktail, cider, rosemary and brown sugar in a stainless or enameled saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in butter (and bourbon or rum if using) until butter is melted.
- Ladle into warm mugs, garnish with rosemary branch and serve.