what you need
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed with a press
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) rack St. Louis-style pork spareribs, cut in half
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 24 corn tortillas
- 2 cups Fresh Express 3-Color Deli Cole Slaw
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Archer Farms® Mild Roasted Salsa Verde
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, rub the garlic, oregano, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper all over the ribs; stack the ribs on top of one another. Pour in the orange juice and scatter the onion on top.
- Cover and cook on low until the meat is fork-tender, about 8 hours. Carefully transfer the ribs and onion to a large bowl. Discard the bones and cartilage. Break the meat into large chunks.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add the meat in a single layer and cook, without stirring, until browned and crisp on the bottom, about 3 minutes. While the meat browns, cover the tortillas with damp paper towels and microwave until warm and soft, about 1 minute.