cheesy chicken monterey
what you need
- 1 package Knorr Rice Sides - Chicken flavor
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn , drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) black beans , rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies , undrained
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts , thinly sliced
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr Rice Sides - Chicken flavor according to package directions. Stir in corn, beans and chilies.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange Rice Mixture on serving platter, then top with chicken and cheese.