cheesy spinach & bacon dip
what you need
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 pound (16 ounces) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on high 5 minutes or until VELVEETA is completely melted and Mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Party perfect: Pour the prepared dip into a small slow cooker set on low. This will keep the dip warm and at the ideal consistency for several hours. For best results, stir the dip occasionally to prevent hot spots.
Variation: Prepare using 2% Milk VELVEETA and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Refrigerate any leftover dip. Then, reheat and toss with your favorite hot cooked pasta. Yum!