chicken salad panini
what you need
- 2-1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Kraft Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Lite Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 Kraft Big Slice 2% Milk Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Fill bread slices with chicken mixture and remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches.
- Cook in Preheated grill pan or skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.