what you need
- 1/4 cup Bull's-Eye Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Planters Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Mix first 4 ingredients; pour over chicken in shallow glass dish. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate, turning after 30 min.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until chicken is done.
Cooking Know-How: Soak skewers in water for 1 hour before using to prevent them from burning.