chicken satay salad
what you need
- 1 (14-ounce) package boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms® Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 (20-ounce) container cored fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch-thick half-moons, pineapple juice reserved
- 3 romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled in alternating strips, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Heat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a resealable quart-size plastic bag, combine chicken and 1/4 cup peanut sauce, turning to coat. Let stand while grill heats.
- Grill pineapple, turning once, until grill marks appear, about 5 minutes. Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool. Cut into thin slices.
- In a large bowl, stir pineapple juice into remaining 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Toss in romaine, cucumber and onion. Top with pineapple and chicken.