what you need
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hormel Chili No Beans
- 1 (12 ounce) bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeño peppers
- In microwave-safe bowl, place chili; cover loosely. Microwave on high heat 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, on serving plate, arrange chips. Spoon warm chili over chips. Sprinkle with cheese; microwave on high 45 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with jalapeños.
Serve these nachos with sour cream and guacamole.