chili queso dip
what you need
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Wolf Brand Chili No Beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Combine chili, drained tomatoes and Velveeta in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until Velveeta is melted completely and mixture is blended, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
To make in microwave, combine chili, drained tomatoes and Velveeta in 2.5-quart microwave-safe dish; cover. Microwave on high heat 10 minutes or just until Velveeta melts, stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is blended. Caution: Dish will be hot; use hot pads.