chipotle chicken enchiladas
what you need
- 1 jar Ragú Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons Country Crock Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- Combine Ragú Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce, Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon, water, chipotle peppers and cilantro in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread ½ cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish set aside.
- Combine chicken, ½ cup sauce mixture and 1 cup cheese in a small bowl set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened.
- Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto tortillas and roll up.
- Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish with seam side down, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is golden.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped red onion and cilantro.
A great family favorite that's easy to make!