chocolate-covered strawberry hearts
what you need
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Simply Balanced Dried Strawberries, very finely chopped
- 1 ounce white chocolate, chopped
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave two-thirds of bittersweet chocolate 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Stir in remaining chocolate until melted. Transfer 2 tablespoons to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and snip a small hole in 1 corner.
- Pipe 12 small (2 inch) heart outlines onto a wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes. Fold strawberries into remaining bittersweet chocolate. Divide among heart outlines and carefully spread to fill in hearts.
- Repeat melting technique above with white chocolate. Pipe decorations onto hearts.
- Let stand until set.
The hearts can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.